Susan Brown has had 23 successful years of real estate experience full time in the Orangeville, Dufferin County and Caledon area. She is thoroughly familiar with the community, keeps up with the latest market trends and knows how the prices vary from neighbourhood to neighbourhood.
- Susan knows the ins and outs of the selling process. She will provide you with a full explanation of what to expect along the way.
- Susan will coordinate related services, such as appraisal, home inspection, legal, survey, contracting and other services.
- Susan has access to the latest information on sale prices and trends in your area. She will keep you fully informed of market trends and know how to help you make an accurate decision.
- Susan is determined to exceed your expectations and provide service to you long after your property is sold or you moved into your new home!
Your first and most important task in buying a home is to find the right Realtor® for you… to find a committed and experienced real estate representative who will listen to your needs… to find a Realtor who will work with you every step of the way to purchase the home you want for a price you can afford.
- Susan can provide all the services you may need during the course of the buying process at no charge to you.
- She knows, and can advise you on the financing options open to you, and can prequalify you for a mortgage and a price range.
- Susan will keep you fully informed on market trends throughout the home buying process. She will inform you of market comparisons to help determine if you have found the best home and neighbourhood at the best price.
- Susan will listen carefully to what you say, will respond to your specific needs, and will work tirelessly with you to find the home you want. She will select only the homes you are interested in so as not to waste your precious time.
- Susan will fully disclose any known material facts about the property, including assessment of the mechanical components in the house.
- Susan will protect your interests when drafting the “Offer to Purchase” and present your offer promptly and professionally, negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
- Susan will disclose the closing costs you will incurred with the purchase of your home.