Susan Brown has had 23 successful years of real estate experience full time in the Orangeville, Dufferin County and Caledon area. She is thoroughly familiar with the community, keeps up with the latest market trends and knows how the prices vary from neighbourhood to neighbourhood.
- Susan knows the ins and outs of the selling process. She will provide you with a full explanation of what to expect along the way.
- Susan will coordinate related services, such as appraisal, home inspection, legal, survey, contracting and other services.
- Susan has access to the latest information on sale prices and trends in your area. She will keep you fully informed of market trends and know how to help you make an accurate decision.
- Susan is determined to exceed your expectations and provide service to you long after your property is sold or you moved into your new home!
Your first and most important task when you sell your home is to find the right Realtor for you. The right Realtor® will represent your best interests in all aspects of the sale, and work with a vast range of resources to find committed buyers and help you to sell your house for its full market value.
- Susan will listen carefully to what you say, will respond to your specific needs, and will work tirelessly with you to bring you the best possible market value for your house.
- Susan will help you showcase your home to bring it up to full marketable value. She has the experience and network of contractors to advise you of what renovations if any need to be made, and how you can best showcase your home for the maximum return.
- Susan will report to you without fail on all market activity, advertising, showings, enquiries, feedback from other Realtors, and any recent trends or comparable home sales that might have taken place in your area.
- Susan will work to bring you only serious qualified buyers so as not to waste your precious time.
- Susan will professionally protect your interests when the “Offer to Purchase” is presented by the purchaser. She has the experience and the solid negotiating skills to deal with all the intricate parts of the offer process.