Your first and most important task in buying a home is to find the right Realtor for you… to find a committed and experienced real estate representative who will listen to your needs… to find a Realtor who will work with you every step of the way to purchase the home you want for a price you can afford. Here are 18 good reasons to choose Susan Brown for your next home purchase:
- Susan has had 23 successful years of experience selling real estate in the Orangeville, Dufferin County and Caledon area. She is thoroughly familiar with the community and the area and knows how the prices vary from neighbourhood to neighbourhood
- Susan works full time in the real estate business and has full access to all the current data and latest market trends.
- Susan receives rave reviews from her Clients.
- Susan knows the ins and outs of the buying process. She will provide you with a full explanation of what to expect along the way.
- Susan can provide all the services you may need during the course of the buying process. She knows, and can advise you on, all the financing options open to you, and can prequalify you for a mortgage.
- Susan will listen carefully to what you say, will respond to your specific needs, and will work tirelessly with you to find the home you want.
- Susan will keep you fully informed on market trends throughout the home buying process. She will inform you of market comparisons to help determine if you have found the best home and neighbourhood at the best price.
- Susan will provide a list of the expenses incurred with the purchase of your home.
- Susan will qualify your price range and practical requirements.
- Susan will locate the latest properties through an effective computer tracking system and a wide variety of other techniques.
- Susan will select only the homes you are interested in so as not to waste your precious time.
- Susan will fully disclose any known material facts about the property, including his assessment of the mechanical components in the house.
- Susan will protect your interests when drafting the “Offer to Purchase” and
present your offer promptly and professionally.
- Susan will negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Susan will provide related services, such as appraisal, home inspection, legal, survey, contracting and other services.
- Susan will coordinate a successful closing and answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Susan provides services at no charge to you.
- Susan Brown is determined to exceed your expectations and provide service to you long after you have moved into your new home!